L Zone Delhi
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has planned to develop the approx 32000 acres land of South West Delhi, it is known as L Zone. This is the biggest zone of Delhi. Being closure to Upcoming Diplomatic Enclave 2 in Dwarka, security and advance facility would be Key factors in developing this Zone. This zone is coming under India 1st Smart City with integrated solution of waste management, traffic management and latest technologies to improve living standard of occupants of this planned city. Not only this will decrease resource expenditure but also help in plan and monitor the need beforehand. Real time Advance system & sensors will improvise facilities , and officials can utilize the data collected better control over daily challenges of managing infrastructure and minimize the inefficiency to engage more efficiently with its inhabitants. It will be supported by 100% power back, Wi-Fi connectivity, 24×7 water supply, proper disposal of waste & a very organized transport facility.
According to the Delhi Master Plan 2021, L Zone Delhi will be build up as per Land Pooling Policy (LPP) where newest services will be part of housing along with E home concept which is only fully functional in few cities of the world. DDA will act as a progress entity for the basic infrastructure and Private Builders, Multi State Cooperative Societies (MSCS) and Cooperative Group Housing Societies (CGHS) will work as residential and commercial real estate projects. It is mainly divided into three parts. The outer area would be known as Green Area (25506.2 acres) like Farm Houses, Inner area will be residential area and third area would be commercial area which show each area will be developed in a planned fashion to ensure every citizen should get proper modern facilities and services.
L Zone Location Advantages
• 0 km from Golf Course & Football Stadium
• 2 min from UER I & II
• 2 km from Dwarka Sec-21 Metro Station & N. R. Mega Terminal
• 5 min from upcoming Diplomatic Enclave
• 5 min from upcoming Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon
• 10 min from IGI Airport & NH 8
• 10 min from IP University, NSIT & NLU
L Zone Features
• L Zone ensures to construct roads for smooth and simple connectivity which will be overcrowding free and pollution free environment.
• L Zone will enhance economy and ensures international standard of safety and security with its 3 Tier Planned security systems.
• Promoting combine land use for area based development and planning of unexpected areas for proper and efficient land use in phased manner.
• Develop open spaces like parks and playgrounds to improve the livelihood standards of people and to promote eco-balance with greenery all around the place.
• To promote different of transport system like Transit Oriented development (TOD) , Delhi Metro and Organized Public transport.
• Developing online services to bring transparency and accountability by creating e-groups to accept feedback and real time monitoring of programs.
• L Zone will have uniqueness based on their economic condition, social condition, culture, food, history, textile, sports and health sectors.
Why choose L Zone Delhi?
The biggest zone of Delhi is known as L Zone and located at next to Diplomatic Enclave 2 in Dwarka. It covers approx 32000 acres land of South West Delhi. It comes under India’s First Smart City. It is developed in provision of Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi Ji. It will influence digital technologies to improve performance and life standard to reduce costs and resource utilization and also to engage more effectively and actively with its residents. This city will boast of 100% power, 100% web connectivity, 24×7 water supply & high frequency mass transport. It has approx. 100 residential and commercial projects. It is very close to IGI Airport, IP University, NSIT & NLU, and Gurgaon. It has both type home like individual and e-home. The purpose of develop l zone to provide housing societies with all modern features and lots of amenities in affordable prices.
The most important advantage of investing in L Zone Delhi is its geographical position. DDA has planned these sub-cities for families that enjoy living in Delhi. It offers low-cost housing with exclusively design to provide requirements of middle-class families. The sole objective is to build planned homes focusing on land conservation and capitalizing on natural energy to keep the surroundings clean & green.
Delhi Master Plan 2021
Delhi, the concentrate of the socio-economic and governmental lifestyle of Indian, an indication of ancient values and ambitions and capital of the biggest democracy, is supposing increasing eminence among the great places of the entire globe. Growing at an unmatched pace, the town needs to be able to incorporate its elegant past as well as today's improvements into a natural whole, which requirements a purposeful modification of the socio-economic, natural and designed atmosphere. The city will be a primary moving service and sensors center of concepts and activities, the chair of national governance and a center of business, lifestyle, education and activities.
Apart from crucial problems such as area, actual physical infrastructure, transportation, ecology and environment, housing, socio-cultural and other institutional features, the foundation for making Delhi a world-class town is the preparing procedure itself and relevant factors of governance and control. This needs a co-ordinate and incorporated approach amongst several organizations linked to city solutions and development along with a participatory preparing procedure at local levels.
Vision-2021 is to make Delhi an international city and a world-class city, where all the people would participate in effective work with a better total well being, living in a sustainable atmosphere. This will, amongst other things, require preparing and action to fulfill the task of inhabitants development and in-migration into Delhi; supply of adequate housing, particularly for the sluggish parts of the society; working with the problems of small company owners, particularly in the disorganized casual sector; dealing with the problem of slums, up-gradation of old and decayed places of the city; provision of sufficient features services; preservation of the environment; maintenance of Delhi's lifestyle and mixing it with the new and sophisticated contemporary styles of development; and doing all this within a structure of maintainable development, public private and group contribution and a soul of possession and a feeling of belonging among its citizens.
There are some silent features of Master Plan 2021 which are below:
• For the first time ever, The Master Plan for Delhi 2012 introduces the concept of 'Land pooling'
• New policy initiatives to accelerate real estate development are in favor of middle class.
• Proposal to develop Delhi into a "World Class Metropolis.
• Build planned e-homes focusing on land conservation and capitalizing on natural energy to keep the surrounding clean & green.
• Decentralized City center & conserve urban heritage of Delhi.
LAND POOLING POLICY
Under Land Pooling Policy officially transfer ownership rights of their acquired land to selected Land Pooling Agency (DDA). The Agency undertakes a demanding share from the acquired land for infrastructure development and returns the remaining land to the owner or builder. Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is working as a Land Pooling Agency (LPA) will execute the Land Pooling Policy for incorporated development according to the Master Plan requirements with minimum interventions.
Land Pooling Policy (LPP) is the answer to millions of dreams who had faith on DDA. This is one wonderful proposal introduced which definitely has an array of your pleasure. Major problems living in Delhi like space bound issues, hectic journeys to faraway places in NCR and unavailability of basic amenities is going to demolish with initiation of Land Pooling.